Overview of Singapore Lifesaving Society (SLSS)
SLSS is a member of the National Council of Social Service, a national sports association recognised by the Singapore Sports Council, a national member of The Royal Life Saving Society (Commonwealth), and a national member of The International Life Saving Federation.
The activities of the SLSS spans the entire range of water safety, lifesaving and their related activities and we have people with knowledge and experience in many areas including aquatic rescue, first aid, resuscitation, pool operations, lifeguard management and water safety management.
IT cum Admin Executive Job Description.
This position is responsible for the oversight of all operations that involved the development and support of information systems.
- Assist the IT Committee Chair to direct the development, implementation and administration of all IT.
- Assist the IT Committee Chair to negotiate contracts with manufacturers for all software, hardware and consulting services
- Perform Project management of IT initiatives.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of technology products and services.
- Manage multiple areas of technology and facilitate across departments.
- Oversee new system facilitation, current system enhancements
- Manage internal/external application upgrades.
- Define and improve all system and network operations processes.
- Manage external vendors relationships and services.
- Ad-hoc duties as directed by EXCO
Requirements for IT Executive Job Position
- Fresh graduates welcome.
- Min. Diploma / Degree in IT; Entry level candidates with strong project portfolio may apply
- Experience with both front-end and back-end programming, coding languages and frameworks
- Strong experience with Web APIs (JSON & Restful API), mobile application development
- Familiar with configuring, managing and monitoring systems on AliCloud, AWS & other cloud service providers is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must be strong in analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Good in verbal and written communication skills
Please send your application to HR (Click Here)
Application closes 15th May 2020.