Dear Members of SLSS,
The Ministry of Health (“MOH”) issued an advisory entitled “Additional Precautionary Measures to Prevent Further Importation and Spread of COVID-19 Cases” on 13 March 2020 and additional Safe Distancing Measures to Prevent Further Spread of COVID-19 Cases dated 20 March 2020. In view of the evolving COVID-19 situation, Sport Singapore (SportSG) further provided an advisory to the sporting fraternity providing operational guidance on physical distancing measures.
The SLSS Business Continuity Management Team would like to update our members on our measures to be taken in support of social distancing during this period. With effect from 25th March 2359hrs.
On Examinations and Classes
- All SLSS examinations and bookings are to be suspended till 7th April.
- For examinations affected by this, an announcement will be made by SLSS to members for the re-scheduling of booking subjected to terms and condition or alternatively, full refund on the examination fees paid.
- Members affected will be receiving an email directly to facilitate communicating with parents on the SLSS position.
- For all lifesaving classes, we strongly urge our members to practice reducing the class size to 10 including the trainers and to limit practices to non-contact activities.
- Do adhere to any further SportsSG guidelines at their facilities.
On visiting our SLSS premise
- We have implemented a queue system at our premise. Please follow the floor markers to maintain social distancing.
- We will require you to fill in an online form for contact tracing when you visit our office.
We will keep a constant review of the situation as it evolves acknowledging that any decision may potentially affect livelihood of our members.
Please continue to remain vigilant and to refer to the latest advisories and updates on MOH’s website.
SLSS BCM Team