- Preliminary Module (PLM) – consists Lifesaving 1, 2 & 3 Awards
- Standard Module (SDM) – consists Bronze Medallion (BM) & CardioPulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Awards
- Specialist Module 1 (SCM1) – consists Pool Lifeguard Award (PLA)
- Specialist Module 2 (SCM2) – consists SLSS International Pool Lifeguard Award (IPLA)
- Advanced Module 1 (AVM1) – consists Award of Merit (AM) & Senior Resuscitation (Snr Resus) Awards
- Advanced Module 2 (AVM2) – consists Distinction (DA) & Senior Resuscitation (Snr Resus) Awards
- Open-water Module 1 (OWM1) – consists Bronze Cross (BC) Award
- Open-water Module 2 (OWM2) – consists Silver Cross (SC) Award
- Open-water Module 3 (OWM3) – consists Patrol Lifeguard (PTG) Award
- Open-water Module 4 (OWM4) – consists International Inland Open Water Lifeguard Award (IIOWLA)
- Corporate CPR – consists Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Award
- Senior Resuscitation (SNR) – consists Senior Resuscitation (Snr Resus) Award
- Oxygen Resuscitation (O2) – consists Oxygen Resuscitation Award
(click on the course title for more information)
Overseas, Courses, Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, etc
Overseas courses, seminars, conferences and workshops are organised from time to time by overseas lifesaving organisations and information on them may be found at the ILS website at the following location: http://www.ilsf.org/
1. Any form of application received or send to us via email for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
2. We will not disclose the personal data provided to any third party or make use of it for a purpose other than the purpose which Singapore Life Saving Society had engaged for. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
3. The personal information (generally refer and limited to name, membership status, contact number [i.e. mobile phone]) which provided to the Singapore Life Saving Society may be disclosed to other agencies or individuals for the purpose(s) to facilitate necessary liaison on lifesaving examination and/or SwimSafer Assessment coordination.
Singapore Life Saving Society